Last night I did the crock pot potpourri, i.e., oatmeal, quinoa, pinto beans, lentils, chicken breasts, onions, green peppers, yams, celery, jalapenos, herbs and spices, etc.,..then this morning take a portion of the concoction and place it in a skillet to heat while frying an egg, add Tabasco sauce and Power Breakfast is served!
Workouts are going well, approximately 26 days out of 30 I recorded some kind of exercise with COWS. Getting psyched up to begin a different kind isometric regimen probably starting on December 16th. Same trainer, just a bit more focused and advanced than the Miracle Seven. My weight is hanging around the the 293 range (have to quit drinking wine and beer at night after the workouts). Body is definitely rearranging itself. I did two regular pushups today, first time since 1993!
This afternoon will be my new driving assignment for the next six weeks. Should have a pretty solid workout program since I'll be walking up the (Fousat Road) hill when returning from work. I'm not real keen on riding up the hill on Mission Ave. at night.
Joy and Nancy are fine. Joy's outside bundled up against the morning coolness working her daily soduko while Nancy is cutting Z's on the leather couch.
Megan's baby crib selection was an excellent choice. My imagination goes wild in anticipation of the great event!
No comments:
Post a Comment