Alright, the 290's are in the rear view mirror! Weighed in at 287.4 this morning. The first reading was 288.2 and that was satisfactory, but I went back to bed thought about it for a while and decided to go back to the scale for a reread and presto, somehow .8 of a pound mysteriously dissolved (no bathroom break in between either :-).
Just got through contributing $25.00 to Congressman Wexler's (Florida) campaign, because he has the huevos to pursue impeachment hearings against the Dickster. This nation is in peril and this administration still does anything it damn well pleases without any kind of dissent from the public. The right wing pundits cry out about a left wing press....... Question: If our newspapers are so left winged then why aren't headlines screaming for impeachment?
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Spurned_by_major_newspapers_Dem_Congressman_1214.html
Joy and I are on the same page in regards to buying a house in Cheyenne. I keep running through various scenarios with her as to why we shouldn't and no reasons come up. We can swing it and still stay where we are for the foreseeable future. We would plan on renting it out until the dust settles around here. So as of this moment I'm acting as if we have acquired some rental property.
Tomorrow I will attempt to incorporate some or all of the features in the book, PUSHING YOURSELF TO POWER. The main thing for me to do is provide time in order to work a sensible program.
Part of a prayer that I am remembering: "I understand that I am on a journey of self-awareness, inner healing, and spiritual growth, with lessons to learn, issues from the past to heal and Divine Ideas to bring into expression. With God's help I will resolve anything that comes my way so that I may demonstrate greater good in my life!" I feel comfortable with Unity Chirst Church in Carlsbad.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment