Saturday, December 08, 2007

Last Day of work

Saturday has finally arrived and after this workday, I can savor two days off. Today will be a 10 hour stint. There is a bid today and I honestly don't know anything about anything. I think this attitude stems from the fact that I am ten from the bottom in seniority (out of 350) so not much will be left to decide what I choose. My gut tells me I'll be on the extra-board with a couple of days off during the week.

I did the Tiger Moves while at work last night. I had a 25 minute break so I was able to squeeze in some vitals, a bathroom break and two sets of Tiger Moves. When I got to Escondido at 2210 hours I was able to complete the last set of TM. I think I'll go to the park after this blog and do TM's, and then go to work.

I've completely forgotten to do any kind of relaxed meditation. I am praying now and consciously making an effort to see things from a spiritual perspective, but the 20 to 30 minute seclusion in silence is not yet a habit. It's funny how I have such difficulty compartmentalizing my time for various tasks. It's not like I have any pressing obligations. This is a problem, but oh how sweet a problem it is! Life is good.

I have estimated that I am losing .23 lbs per day which means a weight loss of 84 lbs per year. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step" I WILL attack the hill!

No comments: