Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Bicycling around town

Rode to the doctor's office in Carlsbad and back for approximately eleven miles. I'm at 292 lbs. Her test showed that I had lost five pounds of fat and gained two pounds of muscle. Blood pressure reading was 122/68! So something is going on inside of me.

Megan said a package with my name and her address had arrived at her residence. I think there was a mistake on the part of a volunteer who took the order and a computer that showed I done a similar thing a couple of years ago.

Work last night was easy with the exception that the bus lost power in the middle of heavy traffic, but I was able to nurse it to the side of the road and reset the electrical circuitry and everything went well afterwards. This is the kind of run I like, efficient work with ample time for rest.

Had to ride home after midnight, but took a back way so missed almost all car traffic. This run will work out nicely for me.

No comments: