Monday, May 04, 2009

May 4th

I have been having a terrible time getting over the hump. I have the easiest garden in the world to prepare and take care of, yet I've managed to weed and move a few spade fulls of dirt, no plants or seeds.

I've decided to keep track of my time from morning until bedtime* to see if I can shame myself into more productive bouts of time spent within the twenty-four hour orb. The following has taken place since awaking at 6:00 a.m.:

6 to 7 a.m.---dressing, reading emails and spending time refuting misinformation from the right by using snopes.com One high school teammate keeps sending me bullshit emails about various conspiracies, fraud by the government agencies, etc....each one he has sent me (at least ten) has been bogus according to snopes.com

7 to 8 a.m.---attended a King of Kings (KoK) meeting.

8 to 11:00 a.m---chased after Nancy, made coffee, worked the computer for Rawstory.com articles, fixed a breakfast of: steamed white rice, chunks of baked chicken and organic baby spinach, downed a variety of supplements and blood pressure medications, called library to lay away the book, Playing With The Enemy.

Note* It's now 7:00 p.m.5/07/09.......regrouping once again

No comments: