I misplaced a couple of workout programs in the file system and by trial and error I just retrieved both. This is momentous! I've got one more program that is in a weird looking form so I have to contact the webmaster.
I created a new blog on Musecrafters.com just to see if I could do it. On a couple of boxes I didn't know what I entered, but typed something in and it worked. Megan, I'll be begging for help eventually. The purpose of a new blog is to exclusively record my workouts none/few or all on a daily basis (501 Day Countdown). I'm going to see how I feel by mid-October '09 and if I'm still in one piece then I'll enter the QualComm Million Dollar Challenge 2010. I'm open to any and all encouragement. June 3rd I'm going for a wellness evaluation at Kaiser-Permanente in San Marcos.
(Obstacles are seen only when the eyes are taken off the goal. I CAN DO IT!)
I went to KoK this morning and now working on some cups of coffee. I will do the house chores today! I just read Denise's and Collin's blog......I must work in the house now! Get to it now, WIMPY!
The kitchen floor was steamed and the living room and hallways vacuumed. Better late than never.
No comments:
Post a Comment