May 13th.........Had a great get together at John Smith's house in Huntington Beach along with "Luke" Lunquist, Bill Howley, and Mike Lavrusky. We rehashed the "good ole days" and we all concluded that we truly lived out "Happy Days" in the Covina of the '50's.
While there I concluded that my overweight(5/10 = 327, 5/13 = 324)problem should be addressed, so starting yesterday I am on a quest to drop poundage and better my overall life. Last night I had boiled spinach, chopped tomato, whole grain bread, mozzarella cheese, 2 oz chopped chicken, almonds, veggie thins and rice milk. This morning breakfast was a concoction of: lentils, white rice, onion, tomato, jalapenos and mozzarella cheese. Lunch was essentially the same with the addition of brocholli and a very minute portion of yam.
Exercise today will consist of a short bike ride, light Miracle Seven dynamic exercises and five minutes of health rider using the 10 hard 20 rest technique............................................................
May 14th.......I did the KoK meeting, things went well, returned home and had a BIG breakfast of steamed spinach, fish and you name it.........became tired and went to bed......It's now 2:00 p.m. and I'm ready to bicycle down to Cream of the Crop market, about a seven mile round trip. I've decided that this will be a daily regimen thereby solving the need for exercise and always having fresh food. I'm off...........................................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment