Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18th 321.0

Yesterday, the Padres beat the Reds 3 to 1 on a four-hitter by Jake Pevey. We just about caught a home run ball hit to right field, but we had vacated the section where the ball landed, because we wanted to be in the shade further up. It was a fun day, I think I'll do it again. Really reasonable with the Senior Discount for train fare and stadium ticket. PETCO PARK has to be the easiest stadium in the U.S. to get to. Take the train, switch to the city trolley and you're off to the stadium walking less than a quarter of a mile.

It's 5:30 p.m.and I just finished working out on my bike for the first time, I mean like truly working out. The time pattern is 10 seconds all out and 20 seconds cool down, done within the time constraint of a five minute package. I used the hill directly in front of our driveway so that Nancy was able to frolic about. It was over before I knew it and now I'm reaping the rewards of the increased metabolic rate. I think this this is going to work out very well.

I've made some power packed meals throughout the day. One more and then I'll head on down to Oceanside Transit Center and catch a bus to Las Vegas in order place the Super Bowl bets as I've mentioned before.

I've decided to take in a lot of daytime Padres games in the coming weeks and try to get some of my friends from high school to partake also.

No comments: