Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16th 323.8

Just finished reading the blogs of both families. "Nekkid" certainly has an element of freedom attached to it. As I recall, Megan bought me a bathrobe to cover my semi-nekkidity (moi in the morning being seen in underwear!). Quite a swashbuckling picture of the new motorcycle. Collin won't be tired when riding this bike any kind of distance. It looks like a good selection......well done.

Missed my morning meeting. Last night I attended a meeting where an outside visitor came and shared that he had just come from a funeral for his son, a fallen Marine. He told of his anguish and how he had just about given up his 19 years of sobriety, (other family members were at Camp Pendleton at the NCO Club) fortunately, a couple of AA Marines were with him in support. He said that his son approved his choice.

I plan on the same routine today. There's a bunch of veggies in the refrigerator so I have to see what I can concoct.

No comments: