The number just above is today's weight record.
It's 6:00 a.m. and I'll be going to KoK shortly. Hopefully, I'll meditate before without rushing into it.......what's the point if I rush into it? On second thought that is probably the best time to do it since that's when I am wired.....I got through the meditation and I'm back from KoK. Had a piece of carrot cake for Paul's 34th "Birthday."
I have a power breakfast to make, some food preparation and then I'm off for Cream of the Crop. They have some nice outside tables right next to Coast Highway; Using the sound muffler Megan gave me makes it an excellent place to lunch, relax and read without the distraction of auto traffic.
I think I am going to expand my bicycling to Cream of the Crop to include brief workouts at 24 Hour Fitness. I'll probably buy a bus pass which will allow me to go to various cities to do those small workouts.
Right now an average day look like this:
1) Meditation/prayer
2) Kok
3) Breakfast
4) Small garden chores
5) Bicycle/read
6) Home/computer/
I rode about 10 miles this afternoon at my own pace. I'm starting to generate some energy with this output. Stopped by the bike store and bought a pair of riding gloves and a helmet.
Did some reading from the Big Book as well as some from the baseball book that I am reading.
Going to a speakers meeting tonight at KoK.
No comments:
Post a Comment