What if I set a goal to ride from San Francisco to San Diego in October 2010, but I would have to raise $10,000 for the charitable event; would I have support from my readership to help me collect donations towards the cause? Check out the website and let me know....... http://www.challengedathletes.org/compete/MDC_2006.htm
Yesterday, I planted some flowers in the front. With soil preparation and slow movement I managed to spend 2 hours. Usually after a prodigious effort such as this, in the hot sun may I add, I would have had some ice cold beer. I let the thought pass and chose a chilled oatmeal drink concoction loaded with Purity Products and a banana.....eat your heart out Aunt Carol :)
Later on I took Nancy for a local bike(me)run(she) around the neighborhood. The sun shone on her to perfectly bring out the glistening brown that mixes in so well with her black coat. What a beautiful dog; she is so loving. She's well known to the KoK group.
Below are my baseball and football futures bets:
Brewers 40/1 = $200 @ (5.00 all )
Twins 28/1 = 140
Dodgers 17/1 = 85
Cubs 8/1 = 40
Red Sox 7/1 = 35
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Chargers 13/1 = $130 @(10.00)
Eagles 16/1 = 160 @(10.00)
Bills 55/1 = 275@( 5.00)
Texans 45/1 = 225@( 5.00)
Jaguars 35/1 = 175@ (5.00)
Saints 25/1 = 125@ (5.00)
Vikings 13/1 = 65@ (5.00)
Titans 20/1 = 100@ (5.00)
I think I'll take a slow bicycle ride to the beach on the San Luis River bike trail (sorry Nancy).
1 comment:
You'd have support from this reader! :)
Post a Comment