We had a great visit in Portland with all of the gathered clan. All aboard looked healthy and fit. Watching the bonding between Avery and Dylan was very warming, what a treat.
The trip home was a nice drive. We didn't push it too hard which meant that we did overnights in Newport, OR and Santa Nella, CA.
Today, I picked up our mail at the post office after riding a bike with Nancy at my side to a meeting. After that I picked up two developed rolls of film which turned out nicely.
I had visions of applying myself towards working out, but I overdosed on a foot long veggie Subway so I'm just typing this and juggling things around in my head.
I feel that things are falling into place as far as weight reduction and increased strength production.
I have to go to Discount Tires for a 5,000 mile rotation as well as pick up a sympathy card for Dot Reilly and her family. Al passed away Sunday after a prolonged bout with Alzhemer's.
So things are going well and getting back to normal. November 10th will signify 9 months of sobriety. February 10th will be the one year anniversary date. After that you won't hear much mentioned of the program though I will still be involved; enough is enough, not only of drink, but of celebration too.
1 comment:
9 months - woohoo! Congratulations! I'm *very* proud of you. Keep it up!
Post a Comment