Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Morning 309.6

I've been up since 4:30 a.m. The Zyrtec I'm taking at night seems to help me sleep more soundly, of course not listening to the radio helps. Yesterday, I got in about two hours of bicycle riding so I think that helped getting me to sleep.

I think I'll go bike riding again. This time I'll head eastward on the bike trail. Depending on how I feel, I might ride all the way to Vista and then catch the Sprinter home ..........maybe.

The night before last I was up early picking up my room. I have about six pair of reading glasses throughout the house. Usually I am lucky to know where any two are at any given moment, hence my solution is to overload. Anyway, about six months ago I bought some very good (very expensive) glasses and it wasn't more than three weeks and I couldn't find them so when I picked up a glasses case and found a pair inside it never occurred to me that these were the premier ones. Anyway, it finally dawned on me after wearing them for awhile that they felt different and then I noticed the bifocal arrangement. It was as if Christmas came early! The small things in life can be so exciting. I'm wearing these puppies right now and they'll stay next to me or on the bridge of my nose all day; they are so lightweight.

No comments: