A nice little bite to the weather, not too cool but not warm.
My body is feeling pretty good. I've noticed that soreness is not with me and that the knee is working like it's supposed to. Still doing the vegan thing. I will ride my bike to a store about four miles from here for some basics. Baby spinach is my main vegetable ingredient in all of my dishes.
I'm riding up to the Prince of Peace Abbey in a few minutes to see what's going on. It's a pretty good hill so I'll probably be doing some walking.
I took Nancy to the vet the other day and she is in fine health. It was pointed out that she has the beginnings of gum disease so hopefully I'll remember to brush her teeth occasionally.
I'll be taking the train and riding my bike to the University of San Diego football game next Saturday. I'll meet Bill Erne (known him since 1951) and then maybe do an after-the-game Mexican food thing.
So that's the happenings around Oceanside.
No comments:
Post a Comment