Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve 306.2

I emailed the following to immediate family: rom: Bruce Moody
Date: November 25, 2009 7:29:51 AM PST
To: Moody Collin , Denise Moody , Moody-Smith Megan , Smith Damian , Becker Carol
Cc: choyce41@earthlink.net
Subject: Fwd: setting up

Okay, this is it! I am now going to make the big push towards weight loss, strength training, good habits and proper nutrition. I joined the inner circle club ( I already have the book from two years ago ). Today, the day before Thanksgiving, I start out at: 306.2 lbs.

GO!

Love, Dad
__________________________________

Hey Bruce,

Thanks for signing up for the Inner Circle my friend!

I have created your account and you should be able to login and access all
the Member's Only Goodies now!

You can login here: https://www.burnthefatinnercircle.com/members/login.cfm


http://www.burnthefatinnercircle.com/public/128.cfm

Train with purpose!

Kyle Battis
Site Manager
www.BurnTheFatInnerCircle.com
______________________________________________________

What I have done since that post:

1) Did an hour and half on the Luminosity website
2) Two cups of tea
3) Went to Quizno's Sub Shop
4) Can't remember the rest of the day
5) Last night I was able to go through my "Magic Seven" dynamic exercises!
_______________________________________

THANKSGIVING DAY: weight: 308.2

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am truly appreciative of life and all in my family.

Probably a little TV football today and some reading.

Enjoy the day.

No comments: