Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nine Months 306.4

I received my nine month AA token of achievement this morning. It is kind of startling that I am half way through the college football and NFL schedule without any suds. Miracles do happen.

I've got to go to recycling today and then I'll do a bicycling trip to POPA (Prince of Peace Abbey).

Tonight, I'll to a large gathering of AA in Vista. Somehow our particular morning meeting group volunteered to set up the meeting site for tonight. So it's a full schedule for today.

I was going to ride my bicycle to this morning's meeting without Nancy, but no matter how quiet I was she got down off the bed at the right moment of departure and laid a guilt trip on me so I drove with her to the meeting instead.

That's about all for today. The weather is around 70 degrees and sunshine and I'm lovin' it.

No comments: