Saturday, November 24, 2007

Workout experiment day

Today I will experiment with bicycle exercise. Collin told me of this approach about a year ago and since then I've read similar veins of thought. I'll go to the bike trail and go "balls to the wall" for one minute and then cruise for four then repeat these series six times.

The Miracle Seven exercises seem to be producing results. I've lost about three inches in the waist line. Today I'm weighed in at 293 lbs. I expect to be in the 280's range by December 1st. I believe that yesterday was the first time I didn't do any "Seven" since starting the program. None of the exercises require lying down and that's very convenient.

I've been listening and reading C.S. Lewis and Joel Olsteen. I want to attach myself to some kind of Christian fellowship. The Unity program in Carlsbad seems interesting. With the exception of being pissed off in stressful moments I've concluded that I live my life by the principles of Christ, i.e., charity, kindness and respect for life so why not find a group of like minded people? It's kind of awkward if Joy doesn't go with me, but what the hey she might.

Work assignments for next week are from 0500 until 1230 everyday. This is very good.

No comments: