Didn't drive at all today. Stayed in the drivers room talked, played chess and even watched a full episode of Star Trek, circa 1970. After work I rode my bicycle to the bike trail which runs along the San Luis Rey River. All in all I recorded close to 1,000 points to the Presidents Challenge Website. Will definitely work tomorrow at 0500 until 1430 doing a coastal route to La Jolla and back to Oceanside. It's a very beautiful drive and one that goes by very quickly.
I worked up a crock pot preparation last night with tomato paste and lentils being the main stock and then adding a variety of veggies and herbs and olive oil. Very good tasting. I especially like the addition of chopped cheese string fingers to the mix.
It's a little after 8:00 p.m. so I have to pack lunch, shower and hit the rack.
No comments:
Post a Comment