Called in sick about an hour ago, not sick; I just didn't want to go into work. I am really jacked with my decision to attend Unity. It really feels like a fit. So after attending Unity I went to Best Buy and burned a great CD, Jesus centered from modern gospel groups along with a modern beat. After that I returned home and watched the Chargers win and then watched the Bears barely win against the Broncos; The Eagles just about pulled it off against the Patriots, but not to be at the final gun. This truly is a great team, but it is so hard to imagine that they would dominate the likes of the '85 Bears or the Miami 17 and 0 team way back when.......which means that defense dictates: Keep the offense off the field and they can't score. As I recall the two teams referenced were absolute terrors on defense.
I'm now listening to Rose Mary Clooney's, Hey There, and it reminded me of my past: my mother and father.........after she had returned after a summer excursion with her sister and brother-in-law in the east. A sandhill too steep.
2 comments:
Just a note to encourage you to keep up with the blogging. I think it's a great outlet and also lets the rest of us know what you're doing day to day.
Post a Comment