November 18, 2007
I've gone full time with NCTD, started September 21st. Am keeping up to the task, however a full workday feels differently than the former 20 hour work weeks. Planning on working full time until April of 2009.
Joy has been diagnosed with CLL leukemia. Since the diagnosis about five months ago she has been holding steady with her blood counts and therefore no chemotherapy or the likes. She doesn't aggressively pursue any lifestyle changes, i.e. smoke, drink and exercise. I am doing what I can, but I have to accept the fact that change is a very difficult thing to do, not impossible, but nonetheless very pressing.
I am struggling with lifestyle changes, namely exercise, weight loss and reduced beer consumption. I've exercised steadily since November 3rd and plan to do some aerobics after I complete this log. I now weight 295 and I am consulting with a naturopathic physician in Carlsbad.
2 comments:
Imagine my surprise to see a post on this blog! I hope you continue to update it with what's going on down yonder.
I plan to add an isometics routine to my daily routine sometime this week. :)
You might find doing one set of an isometric routine the first week, then two sets during the second week and in the third week add the third set. Just a suggestion to ease it in to your overall program.
Post a Comment