Today I have a few chores to do such as: pick up bottled water, put air in my bicycle tires, give Nancy a run/walk, pick-up around the house, make more salad, make a crock pot of lentil based soup, read something about Soduku, read more of The Poisinwood Bible and do some Jumble (whew!).................just how much will be accomplished..........who knows? Right now my energy level is up. I noticed yesterday after eating some turkey my energy dropped significantly.
Sounds like all is well with Avery. Dylan seems to be holding his own too. Pretty cool grandchildren :)
I contributed $25 towards Al Gore's 10 year goal of eliminating fossil fuel dependence for our country. What a vision and what a challenge ahead. The oil companies and their stockholders are not pleased I'm sure. My pet peeve is watching the driving habits of U.S. citizens. We are gradually entering a crisis stage, but still assholes race past one another to be first at the red light; others show their displeasure with other people's driving mistakes by accelerating and roaring past with disapproval.
It's now 9:30 a.m. ..................and time to do some things.
BRUCE'S NEW "JUMBLE" CHALLENGE
The following mixed words that Moody blog readers would run across while reading the blogs:
YERAV LICONL GAEMN MNIADA IEEDD SEDINI LRETUT MOABO OYJ
1 comment:
I have been on the road, so haven't been able to play, but now I'm back. Here we go:
YERAV - Avery
LICONL - Collin
GAEMN - Megan
MNIADA - Damian
IEEDD - Eddie
SEDINI - Denise (I think you have a typo?)
LRETUT - Turtle
MOABO - ?
OYJ - Joy
Post a Comment