Saturday, July 05, 2008

ERASIES

I've changed my mind, I'm going to exercise my seniority and bump a lower man than me from the part-time board and that makes me lower than the lower man; he'll be pissed I am sure. Anyway that's what I'm thinking three days since my last posting. My purchasing of military credits is still firm. I'll be working anywhere from 17 to 25 hours weekly, with Saturday and Sundays off. With that said, nothing is ever etched in stone.............

Nancy was freaking out last night from all the fireworks. I finally thought of a solution, I put big band music in the CD player and cranked up the volume and she mellowed down. This dog has taste!

I've emailed some of you about Luminosity.com, check it out, it's fun and very interesting to track one's improvement in the various functions of brain skills, i.e., memory, etc.... it costs about 10 dollars a month, but they'll give you the first 14 days free as a teaser and trial test. I sure hope that Avery and Dylan get signed up for it when the time is right.

I'm going to work in about 45 minutes and I want to play some quick Scrabbulous and ChessPro so that's all for now.

No comments: