I finally made it to the inside of a 24HourFitness gym yesterday. Didn't exert too much....just enough to stretch and break a light sweat for half an hour. Ideally I want to go daily with only three days spent for any kind of strength training, the rest of the days would be general light workouts.
I've been trying to motivate myself through changing habits. I've incorporated the website: http://www.mylearninghabit.com/ to assist me...... seems to be helping. So far I have limited my habit changes to only four things: 1) practice meditation 2) eat a salad daily 3) exercise daily 4) floss twice a day Didn't Mao say a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step?
I'm feeling much better since switching to a gluten-free menu. I think that I will eat about six ounces of organic grass fed beef per week.... a little fish and mainly everything else of a vegan approach.
On the political side of things I had to chuckle after I read where Texas is going all out to develop large scale electrical storage capacity. Here's the kicker, Texas and all the pure capitalists say that the R & D is too expensive and must be funded through federal governmental grants. You've got to love them ass hat cowboys down there. That's socialism man!
No comments:
Post a Comment