Monday, October 05, 2009

Stuff 308.2

Something I've been doing the last couple of days, since I've become aware of the necessity to daily drink eight glasses of water, is that I now have a full pitcher of water in my bedroom. In addition to that I have conspicuously posted a picture of a glass of water which says "eight a day." I haven't forgotten to meet my quota since practicing this.

Yesterday afternoon I rode the bike just in the local area of our HOA. I came up with the idea of taping my digital egg timer to the handle bars and thereby have an easy visual of keeping track of exact time within the context of the 5 minute 20/10 routine. It worked out slick. There's a big hill that is fully viewed from our kitchen window so I think I'll try it and see how the workout breaks down on this particular trek.

The temperature right now is in the sixties so I think I'll spend some time in the garden and after that attack my bedroom since I have stuff all over the floor as a result of adding a drafting table to this limited area.

I'm looking forward to the Monday Night Football program. Minnesota vs. Green Bay. It should be a highly emotional game. Who would have thunk the Broncos and the Chargers to be where they are respectively? I love what Drew Brees is accomplishing with the New Orleans Saints. The dufus, AJ Smith, who poses as the Chargers general manager traded him away in favor of his homey, Philip Rivers. Chargers aren't going anywhere as long as this A-hole is in charge.

No comments: