Yesterday was a full day for me. A meeting, some Lumosity, shopping at Costco and a movie in Vista topped with some night time Health Rider exercise.
The movie was Michael Moore's, Capitalism, I enjoyed it. Nothing radical just observations of what has taken place over the years and some stark pictures of plant structures that no longer exist. The difficult thing for me to grasp is true poverty, i.e. when you don't have money and you're being literally cast out onto the streets. I feel so fortunate to have a pension and social security.
I feel like the psychological barrier is being lifted and I'm slowly getting my energy back and an exercise routine in place.
I am reading a Louie Lamour western novel. Actually I'll finish it today, it's very light reading and refreshingly relaxing. I didn't realize it, but he is the author who created the character of Hopalong Cassidy.
Not a whole lot on the agenda. There's an open house at the fire station just down the hill from our house so I'll probably coast the bike down and have a look see. Of course, there will be some football today. Hopefully I'll squeeze in some yardwork if I CHOOSE to do so :)
My best pal, Nancy, needs some exercise too so that is on the agenda.
Avery called me the other day to say hello. What a treat! It will be fun to see her again in Portland. Avery and Dylan, what a pair to think about. How the days go by so fast when there is a special event about to take place.
You'll notice the gradual drop in weight. I suspect there will be more consistency in weight reduction. The great thing about my outlook is that I am more than happy to see losses in tenths rather than pounds. There's plenty of time to reduce; I am in no hurry to count my six packs. Six packs resulted in my loss of six packs, how's that for an observation?
No comments:
Post a Comment