Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10th 314.6

Nancy and I have been having quite a bit of exercise lately since I've begun to bicycle again. My odometer turned to 3,000 miles over the weekend.

Imagine my surprise upon coming back online over the weekend when I found out about Megan's pain problems. I love you, Megan. Get well.

I weighed in at 5:00 a.m. 314.6; at 10:30 a.m. 313.6 and at 4:30 p.m. 315.2.

Not too much going on in Oceanside. A few meetings, naps and snacks. Life is good.
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's an hour and a half later since the last sentence was written. I just have to exclaim about my food concoction sans recipe.

Here's my rave for tonight:

Note: all ingredients are placed in a colander steamer and steamed for ten minutes before serving.

pre-cooked lentils and brown rice
microwaved potato
spinach
four asparagus all below are chopped
onion
cabbage leaves
Roma tomato
brocholi
seasonings and salt
Dejon mustard
zuchinni squash
Grapeseed Oil Vegenaise
two corn tortillas (diced)
one slice w/wheat bread (diced)

After steaming for ten minutes, flip ingredients into a stainless steel bowl and stir to cool. Very very easy to make. BON APETITE!

No comments: