In a couple of hours I'll head down to the transit center, catch the Coaster to San Diego and then walk to Petco Park and watch the Padres play the Marlins. I don't even have a glove to take to catch foul balls! I'll be back within six hours which makes it a nice outing.
Things have been pretty mellow around the household. I've moved bits and pieces in my bedroom bringing the clutter ever closer to a forgotten past.
The six hours have elapsed, but I didn't go to the game. I thought it would be too hot. A few years back that wouldn't have made any difference. The times they do change.
Had two english muffins with peanut butter for dinner. The tale of the morning scale awaits for me (I predict 320.6).
Nancy's had her bike run for the night and is now in the back seat of the car resting; very similar to how Herman would like to camp out in Mom's car and make believe he was going to far away places where fire hydrants abounded.
No comments:
Post a Comment