Sunday, November 16, 2008

Getting ready for Monday

The Chargers lose to the Steelers. I watch some numb nut #27 give a chip block/tackle (HELLO?) with three seconds on the first half game clock and I go ape ..............calming myself, I realize I can't do anything about it.........I take Nancy to the park and return to watch the Chargers lose...........oh, how I have issues....never mind..........

Joy surprised me with a BOSE Radio for our anniversary.....very cool....very, very cool.......

I've heard The Angler is an important book to read........

Life is good........I'm always seeking self improvement (though not necessarily accompanied with the necessary motivation from said self).

OH, how we love Avery and Dylan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAD,
THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO FOOTBALL WAS TIVO OR A DVR. YOU CAN RECORD THE GAME WHILE YOU WORK OUTSIDE. YOU CAN ACTUALLY WATCH A WHOLE GAME IN 60 MINUTES OR SO. YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO GETTING ONE. GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN.
COLLIN