I just returned from weighing in at the drivers room. Lost 39 pounds (adjustment for no boots, pants or workshirt and I lost a legitimate 35 pounds.) I should be sky high, but I'm just pissed that I can't shake the remnants of a cold which prevents me from wanting to exert myself on the bicycle. I think I won first place, I'll find out tonight or tomorrow. I believe 1st place prize is $375. I don't think I'll enter this kind of competition again, especially at my age. It isn't about how much it's about how much from what source.......fat or body mass? I took a look at my arm the other day in a crooked position resting on my thigh and I saw quite a bit of atrophy (OFS).
I've got to get ready for work. This particular bid assignment ends after tomorrow and I'll go back to an on call basis routine. I'm still looking at retirement in a couple of months.
No comments:
Post a Comment