Just finished reading Denise and Collin's new blogsite, very entertaining. Of course there's Megan's to read too. Megan's blogsite is a Mercedes Benz type blogsite with the complete package of bells and whistles; a very cool website.
Was able to visit with she and Avery for a short time last Wednesday while Damian was in the Escondido area for a conference retreat and golf outing. (those two terms are interchangeable :)
Avery is just as precious as ever. She seems so very alert.
Our grandson's name is Dylan! I'll Google "Under The Milkwood" and see what comes up.
I've been remiss on exercise, biking to work and eating this past month. So I'm putting this out to be read for all to read (including me): I will do 31 days of straight exercise, biking to work and strict adherence to properly eating the right things. With that said, I am pleased to report that I start the day off weighing in at: 284.6 lbs
It's 10:15 a.m. and I've got to get Nancy over to the park for her exercise and mine too.
Dylan and Avery: grandpa's going to be rockin' and rollin' this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment