Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Awaiting Dylan's Arrival

Hey fella, it's time to breathe in some of that wonderful Wyoming air.....come on out and meet your parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and a bounty of friends!

Joy is funky from treatments, but hanging in there with all of her hair intact.

I'm coming out of a round of depression and ready to take on the world and take off the weight........got myself up to 297 lbs. I thought I was ready to start pushing it about a month ago, but I tripped over the dog ( by the way, I am convinced that Nancy has Great Dane in her. I came to that conclusion after watching a dog show this morning with Labrador/Great Dane mix.......she's an exact replica) in the darkened hallway and had to break my fall with my left arm which has left me with some kind of muscle or tendon damage around the deltoid area. I'll be going back to the doctor to request an MRI. Still riding the bike, and by the way, with gas prices nowadays, I'm probably saving myself a dollar each time I ride to work.

Just read an insane article..................... http://www.truthout.org/article/wrongly-jailed-detainees-found-militancy-guantanamo .........about Guantanamo and its influence on al-Quida and Taliban recruiting. Guantanamo turns out to be an excellent recruiting source for the terrorists.

Does this madness ever stop? Wouldn't it have made sense to have fair and speedy trials in the first place in order to determine those who truly were legitimate terrorists?

Enough of that kind of chatter........DYLAN, ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AWAIT YOU :) Love, Grandpa

No comments: