I never got the CD project started. Listened to The Ed Schultz show on Radio America and got my fill of coincidences within the Repulican lying machine. Cheney at the Sears Tower making a speech on terrorism, Mueller in Cleveland hyping terrorism and Homeland Security and the Justice Department bringing indictments against "home grown" terrorists, how convenient. I get so pissed thinking about all of the money and lives wasted in Iraq when everything was in order and ready on the home front to successfully implement an assault on terrorist suspects via national and international police action, not to mention the military's Special Operations capabilities. Think of the thousands of police and firefighters the U.S. could have gained, un-fricking-belivable!
I got to thinking about how slow I am to attempt exercise. Is it fear of failure? Injury? What? I have the perfect setup, but I can't seem to get started. I'm going to shame myself into a program since I'm laying up all my confessions for anybody to read. Aside from responsibility to show up for work four days a week, there are no other time barriers to keep me from getting started on a program. So I am going to reread this post over and over and ask myself, why?
No comments:
Post a Comment