Saturday, November 05, 2011

Better 321

Since sticking with the Medifast program I've begun to feel better. I've discovered how easy it is to prepare salmon and its wonderful taste. Preparing tasty and easy food dishes is enjoyable.

Last Wednesday I drove to San Diego to test drive a Suzuki Bergman motor scooter. After the ride I told the dealer I'd take it. Halfway through the paperwork I embarrassingly backed off the deal. I knew that the purchase was being made on emotion and that I wasn't ready. So what was my alternative to such a momentous decision?....... go home and contribute to World Bicycle Relief. Later on I went to the casino and did the craps thing. I came home with my shirt and pants in tact so all was well.

Saturday means college football and checking the scores to see if I might have won a bet. I gave a lot of points to the three teams I selected ...... here's hoping.

So as I began this missal, I'm feeling better physically and emotionally, thank you very much :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

You stick with your Medifast and I'll abstain from eating any more Halloween candy, which is totally kicking my ass lately. I'll send it to the office with D tomorrow. Just get it out of the house.