Monday, October 31, 2011

So much for that last quest 328

Went to Medifast today and for a few shekels more I was able to restart my 39 week weight loss program. It will work if I can handle my moods, motivation and abstain from beer and wine. I'll just keep on trying.

I think most persons who read this know of my hand feeding experience with the hummingbirds last Saturday. What a trip!

Nancy is doing well. She helps me get out for some minimum exercise. Today, I dropped by 24 Hour Fitness and picked up a workout schedule for seniors.

I've gotten back into the meditation routine. When I don't want to meditate it feels the same as when I don't want to fix salad for myself. I mean, I know it's good for me, but I just don't to put forth the effort. Anyway, I think I'm back in the groove.

I felt bad about not making it up to see Dylan and company this past week. I was just so stiff and bloated I couldn't fathom riding the bus for so long. Penny asked why I didn't fly. This sounds so trite, but I couldn't envision even bending down to take off my shoes in the airport. Do ya think there's a problem here?

I know things will be better if I just follow the Medifast Program, because my weight will go down and my energy will increase.

Joy and I do still plan on driving to Wyoming for Christmas so I had better change my attitude!

No comments: