Denise and Collin celebrated Dylan's birthday at the North Pole play station located near Pikes Peak. He had a wonderful time with grandparents, aunts and nieces all trying to figure out which was whom or whom was which. All of us stayed in a comfortable condominium for a couple of nights. We were entertained by chipmunks, bluebirds and hiking trails. Denise and Collin did a great job of planning.
We got our house in Wyoming rented out again thanks to Denise. We even got a bit more in the rental rate so we decided to support another Compassion child with the extra money. If anyone wants to contribute letters or money to Glendmar Gayem (PH-898-0054) feel free to go ahead and contact Compassion online.
I plan on keeping track of my attempt to rebound from lethargy. Anti-depressants and no beer gets me off to a good start. The nucleus of my activity will be within the household premises, i.e., the Health Rider, cement blocks for push ups and sit ups, the bedroom for meditation, the patio for reading and the garden and plant life for general activity. Toss in some swimming and bicycling with or without Nancy and the plate is full. Wish me well :)
2 comments:
I do wish you well! You're off to a great start given how good you looked and seemed in Colorado. Keep up the good work. Lethargy is a bitch, isn't it? I'll do my thing and you do yours. We'll get there, right? :)
Joy and I bought some french vanilla flavored coffee so I've been in front of the computer with the jitters playing chess, stink finger and blogging...... not necessarily in that order.
Post a Comment