I had a wonderful time in Wyoming. It was great to see how Dylan has grown. He is a little shy around me, but that will change over time. I love the house and the location. Dylan will be going to an elementary school just a block and a half away. We went to the school's playground a couple of days.
Weather over the four day visit went from pleasant to snow with some wind added. We rode around in Collin's new pickup truck. It has seat warmers which is a very cool feature, or should I say hot? He drove me to a Red Wing Shoe store where I picked up some all purpose leather boots. I've been wanting some for quite a while; the last pair I had was while I was still with Greyhound.
It was great to return home to Joy and Nancy. I have some work to do around the house after this blog.
Wish me luck, because I'm mounting a full frontal assault on weight reduction, exercise and more productivity around the house.
Hope everyone's Easter is a good one.
1 comment:
keep up the blogging
love Denise
Post a Comment