I read a factoid sheet the other day about water and the human body; One of its attributes: a properly filled tank (body) could eliminate back and joint stiffness. Five days ago I began ingesting at least 64 ounces of H2O and sure enough, I'm already walking much better, far out! ("Far out"...... oh how I pine for the '60's).
I just read an article, Seize The Day, by Derick Lin, in it he constructs a grid 31 X 12 (days in a year) then talks of the fleetingness of a year. I had never considered a graft as such. Before they've either been weekly or monthly.
Hopefully, I'll pick up my bicycle from the shop today. Any money I've saved on gas has been amply replaced by the cost in repairs and upkeep. I do like my bike though, it's a very comfortable and practical ride.
Speaking of rides, congratulations to the Wyoming herd! Dylan and company did 108 miles in two days. Denise bragged about how Collin was so good that he pedaled all 50 miles of upgrade backwards. Does this man have any limits?
Next week there will be a reunion of about eight friends and their wives at John Smith's house in Huntington Beach. Unfortunately Doug McLean won't be there because of physical problems. He has to go under the knife for repair to his neck or he'll face the distinct possibility of paralysis. I am guessing he'll go for it within a month's time. Stuff happens.
I have this feeling that I may finish topping off my garden today. It's remained fallow for over a year and a half so this is quite a propitious occasion. Of course there are some college football games on TV so there will be sirens which will be calling me wayward.
It's time for a power packed breakfast. Not too sure what the menu is for this morning, but I am sure it will be nutritious!
No comments:
Post a Comment