Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving Forward

I took care of some paperwork for Social Security (and indirectly private health insurance) today and tomorrow hopefully, I'll be closer to health benefits during retirement.

Tomorrow, I'll get my peepers checked and see if I need glasses.

I've got an audio book, Hollywood Crows, which is the sequel to Hollywood Division I've just finished, and I'm now listening to on the recorder.

Denise, Collin and Dylan are coming out Easter Week and that will be wonderful.

Today I purchased my bus pass for the month of February so my game plan is to fully go about my business by way of the local bus routes..............we'll see.........the interesting thing about retirement is the fact that whatever I've dreamed of accomplishing or attempting has always been tempered with the fact that a work schedule has always been considered. GUESS WHAT?.....no more........now I can put "my would of, could of and should of" into action without any kind of rationalization. In my short period of retirement I have found some inadequacies in my plan, but I am still excited!

No comments: