I've decided to stay with the Medifast program (translation: do it exactly as prescribed). I set up an 10:00 a.m. appointment with the counselor.
Two more days and Nancy will have her stitches removed. After the last restitching event I decided that she go nowhere. She's a stay-at-home kind of girl, home schooled for at least another week. She is so cooperative in everything we do to her..... putting on the plastic collar, opening her mouth to insert a pill, banging into hallway corners, no exercise, etc...
I finally figured out how to get pills down Nancy's throat; I dip the pill in honey and place it in the back of her mouth. I cleared this with our vetenary specialists since I was concerned about the sugar, but apparently it's such a small amount that it's not a problem.
Next Tuesday will be my first horticulture class. I'm really looking forward to getting some ideas and learning about the basics. I've put off thinning out the lettuce sprouts, I have to do that today. Here's the funny thing about all of this "things to do" talk. Realistically the thinning process will take no more than five minutes yet when I write about it one would think that I have quite a looming task ahead. I am a procrastinator and I am not proud of that fact, however, in today's parlance: "It is what it is."
No comments:
Post a Comment