I arrived yesterday without any hitches. I left Oceanside the night before and smoothly made all of my connections which made the flight arrival time into Portland perfect. I love to dabble with connections all the while knowing that my trips are essentially free.
Avery is now quite agile with her walking and she loves to work with her "applications"(read that as computer play), while Megan is doing her thing in the office.
A short while ago the three of us picked up some vegan food to go from a food court in some funky section of Portland. Portland is so cool, because rain is just an accepted kind of thing. Life goes on without regard to precipitation.
Tonight, I am being treated as a special guest of Megan and Damian's "date night"...who knows what movie we'll take in. Tomorrow night all four of us will watch This Is It. I can hardly wait to watch Avery's reaction to Michael Jackson's dancing and singing.
Sunday we'll visit the campus of Reed College. I've always been intrigued by Reed simply because Gary Snyder and Lou Welch attended back in the 50's.
Things are going swimmingly well.
No comments:
Post a Comment