Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Off From Work
I went to work this morning with the aid of crutches. The crutches allowed me to cover ground much faster than to go without them and trudge toward a destination. Everything went fine, passengers never saw me with crutches and I got to the bus and back to the drivers room quite easily. This was a bit much for the boss upstairs so I've worked it out to be off until December 29th and either I'll be good to go or ready for retirement. Actually, the only reason I am working now (other than money) is my uneasiness with the economy and the future of my pensions. Regardless of the outcome after Dec. 29th I think I will go ahead and retire. Part of this knee problem is from repetitive motion and now with an older body frame I should quit while I am ahead of the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment